101 - Courtside: The Family Room!
Newly remodeled with a queen bed & bunk bed that has a double mattress bed down and a twin mattress bed up. Bedroom can sleep 5. 32" Samsung flat panel tv in the bedroom. 42" Samsung flat panel tv in small livingroom. Apartment style kitchen with oven and stove, full fridge, sink, micowave. Tile bathroom with large, natural hot springs bath and shower combo. Park in-front of your room!
- apartment style kitchen with seating area
- small living room with 42" Samsung flat pannel tv
- bedroom with 1 queen & bunk bed with a double & a twin
- 32" Samsug flat panel tv in bedroom
- bathroom with natural hot springs bath & shower
Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919) was one of the central figures of the impressionist movement. His work is characterized by an extraordinary richness of feeling, a warmth of response to the world and to the people in it. Renoir and Monet sometimes worked together and both artists became obsessed with painting light and water. Though his work (like that of many of the impressionists) was initially misunderstood, his death was preceded by an experience of supreme triumph: the state purchased his portrait Madame Georges Charpentier (1877), and he traveled to Paris in August to see it hanging in the Louvre. Learn more about the artist
- Bed Type
- 1 queen bed and bunk bed with double mattress down and twin mattress up
- Bath Type
- 2-Person Hot Springs Tub/Shower
- In-Room Amenities
- Flat Panel TV, Expanded Basic Cable TV, Free Wireless Internet, In-Room Geo-Thermal Heating, Kitchenette, Microwave, Eco-Friendly Soaps/Shampoos, Small Deck
- Amenity Notes
Newly remodeled hot springs bath with shower in tile! 42" Flat Panel TV in living room. Bedroom includes a queen bed and a bunk bed that has a double mattress down and a twin mattress up. No phone in room, but there is a phone available in the lobby of the Home Hotel.
Recent Reviews “”