108 - Courtside 2 Queens - Hopper Room
The Edward Hopper room (Courtside 108) featuring prints of Edward Hopper. Recently remodeled with two queen beds and our largest, natual hot springs bath and shower, flat panel tv, wireless internet. A/C, hair dryer, mini-fridge, microwave... just moments from the world famous Hot Pools!
- Two queen beds with chenille bedspreads and 4 pillows
- Large (two person) natural mineral hot springs bath & shower
- WIFI & Samsung flat panel tv with expanded basic cable
- A/C, microvave & mini-fridge
Hopper painted American landscapes and cityscapes with a disturbing truth. He soon gained a widespread reputation as the artist who gave visual form to the loneliness of life in the big city. This was something new in art and some have speculated that Hopper's expression was influenced by the mood of the Great Depression in the 1930s. Yet Hopper denied such claims saying, `I don't think I ever tried to paint the American scene; I'm trying to paint myself.'
- Bed Type
- 2 Queens
- Bath Type
- 2-Person Hot Springs Tub/Shower
- In-Room Amenities
- Flat Panel TV, Expanded Basic Cable TV, Free Wireless Internet, In-Room Geo-Thermal Heating, Eco-Friendly Soaps/Shampoos, Microwave, Mini-Fridge
- Amenity Notes
Recently Remodeled! Two person hot springs bath and shower! No phone in room, but there is a phone in the lobby of the Home Hotel.
Recent Reviews “”