World Famous Hot Pools
Lava Hot Springs Idaho
The world famous Hot Pools in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Just two minutes walk from the Home Hotel!
430 East Main Street, Lava Hot Springs, ID 83246
- Open nightly until 10:30pm
- $9 all day pass. $7 one time. More complete rate info: Rates
- Hot Pools website
- 5 hot pools of different temperature
- Dressing rooms with showers
- Massage Therapy Studio (the Home Hotel can book your appointment)
- Pure, all natural mineral water
- No chemicals added, no sulfur, no odor
- 102 F to 110F
- Warning - Use of the hot pools by children under two (2) years of age is not recommended. Water above 100 degrees may be harmful to infants. Consult your physician.
Recent Reviews “