The Yankee Peddler Inn in downtown Newport, Rhode Island, is special for many reasons. In addition to its ideal location, both peaceful and walkable to many restaurants and attractions, guests enjoy our friendly service and historic, homestyle atmosphere.
• Variety of guestrooms, many with canopy beds and decorative fireplaces
• Private baths with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
• Third-story deck overlooking the rooftops of Newport
• Complimentary self-serve continental breakfast
• Afternoon freshly-baked cookies and assorted teas
• Free on-site parking (one car per reservation)
• Free wireless internet
• Flat-screen TVs
• Friendly, attentive staff — 24-hour front desk
• Central location, easily walkable to waterfront or Bellevue Avenue.
We would love to welcome you! For further information and availability, feel free to call us directly at 401-846-1323 or email us.